Saturday, March 16, 2024

Sri Venkateswara Ashtottara Shatanamavali - Worship With 108 Names

Lord Venkateswara Swamy is a personification of Vishnu who left Vaikunt to reside in the Seven Hills of Shesha Shaila. He has been described in the scriptures with various names of which these 108 names are popular as per the puja books. Just like Vishnu puja, his worship is also done by reciting the 108 names by offering flowers and/or kumkuma after each name. Simple recitation itself is enough if these are not available.




108 Names of Venkateswara With Meanings


  1. Om sri venkatEswaraaya namaha (my salutations to you, Sri Venkateswara)
  2. Om srinivaasaaya namaha (my salutations to you, O Abode of Lakshmi)
  3. Om Lakshmi patayE namaha (my salutations to you, O Consort of Lakshmi)
  4. Om anaamayaaya namaha (my salutations O Trouble-Less/ Disease-Less One)
  5. Om amrutaanshaaya namaha (my salutations O Nectar Like Sweet Being)
  6. Om jagadvandyaaya namaha (my salutatioons O Lord Revered & Worshiped by World)
  7. Om govindaaya namaha (my salutations, O Protector of All)
  8. Om shaasvataaya namaha (my salutations O Eternal Being)
  9. Om prabhavE namaha (my salutations to you, O Lord/  Shining Brilliance)
  10. Om shEshaadri nilayaaya namaha (my salutations, O Dweller of shEsaadri mountain)
  11. Om dEvaaya namaha (my salutations O God)
  12. Om kEsavaaya namaha (my salutations O Slayer of Demon kEsi/ O Lord with Long Hair)
  13. Om madhusoodanaaya namaha (my salutations to you, O Slayer of Madhu)
  14. Om amrutaaya namaha (my salutations, O Everlasting Being)
  15. Om maadhavaaya namaha (my salutations O Lord, Bearing Lakshmi)
  16. Om krishnaaya namaha (my salutation O Krishna - The Blue-Hued Blissful One)
  17. Om sri harayE namaha (my salutations, O Srihari; the remover of sins & obstructions)
  18. Om jnaana panjaraaya namaha (my salutations, O Abode (Cage) of Wisdom)
  19. Om srivatsa vakshasE namaha (my salutations, O Bearer of Srivatsa Mark on the Chest)
  20. Om sarvEshaaya namaha (my salutations, O Lord of All Beings)
  21. Om gOpaalaaya namaha (my salutations, O Protector of Cows /Earth)
  22. Om purushOttamaaya namaha (my salutaions to you, The Supreme Being)
  23. Om gopiishvaraaya namaha (my salutations, O Lord of Gopis)
  24. Om paramjyOtishE namaha (my salutations, O Transcendental Light)
  25. Om vaikuntha patayE namaha (my salutations, O Lord of Vaikunt)
  26. Om avyayaaya namaha (my salutations, O DestructionLess / BodyLess Being)
  27. Om sudhaatanavE namaha (my salutations, O Nectar-Bodied)
  28. Om yaadavEndraaya namaha (my salutations, O Lord of Yadavas)
  29. Om nitya-yauvana roopa patE namaha (my salutations, O Ever Youthful Handsome Being)
  30. Om chaturvEdaatmakaaya namaha (my salutations, O Abode of Four Vedas)
  31. Om vishNavE namaha (my salutations, Vishnu, O All-Pervading One)
  32. Om achyutaaya namaha (my salutations, O Infallible One)
  33. Om padmini priyaaya namaha (my salutations, O Padmini's Dearest Being)
  34. Om dharaa patayE namaha (my salutations, O Lord of Mother Earth)
  35. Om surapatayE namaha (my salutations, O Lord of Divine Beings)
  36. Om nirmalaaya namaha (my salutations, O Pure Being)
  37. Om dEvapoojitaaya namaha (my salutations, O God worshiped by All)
  38. Om chaturbhujaaya namaha (my salutations, O Four-Shouldered Being)
  39. Om chakradharaaya namaha (my salutations to you, O Lord with The Divine Disc)
  40. Om tri-dhaamnE namaha (my salutations, O God who lives in three worlds)
  41. Om trigunaashrayaaya namaha (my salutations, O Lord with the three qualities of Sat-Chit-Anand as your shelter)
  42. Om nirvikalpaaya namaha (my salutations, O Lord you are the only option for us)
  43. Om nishkaLankaaya namaha (my salutations to You who are blemishless)
  44. Om niraatamkaaya namaha (my salutations, O Brave and Bold One with no terror)
  45. Om niranjanaaya namaha (my salutations, O Peaceful indulged Being)
  46. Om niraabhaasaaya namaha (my salutations, O Unmanifest Being)
  47. Om nitya triptaaya namaha (my salutations, O Ever-Satient Being)
  48. Om nirupadravaaya namaha (my salutations, O Trouble-Less Non-Violent Being)
  49. Om nirguNaaya namaha (my salutations, O Lord devoid of material qualities)
  50. Om gadaadharaaya namaha (my salutations, O Bearer of Gada, the Mace)
  51. Om shaarnga paaNinE namaha (my salutations, O Holder of Bow in your hand)
  52. Om nandakinE namaha (my salutations, O Bearer of the Sword nandaka)
  53. Om shankh dhaarakaaya namaha (my salutations, O Bearer of Shankh, the conch)
  54. Om anEkamoortayE namaha (my salutations, O Bearer of Unlimited Forms)
  55. Om avyaktaaya namaha (my solutions, O Invisible Being)
  56. Om katihastaaya namaha (my salutations, O Lord with Thy Hand on the Waist/ lower back)
  57. Om varapradaaya namaha (my salutations, O Benevolent Grantor of Boons)
  58. Om anEkaatmanE namaha (my salutations, O Dwellor of innumerable Souls)
  59. Om deenabhandavE namaha (my salutations, O Friend of the Poor Beings)
  60. Om aartalOka abhayapradaaya namaha (my salutations, O Bestower of Safety to troubled worlds)
  61. Om aakaasharaaja varadaaya namaha (my salutations, O Grantor of Boon to Sky Lord from the Demons living in three cities built in sky)
  62. Om yOgi hrutpadma mandiraaya namaha (my salutations, O Dweller in the Lotus like Hearts of Sages)
  63. Om daamOdaraaya namaha (my salutations, O Lord who has all Worlds in his Belly)
  64. Om jagatpaalaaya namaha (my salutations to the Being who Reigns the Universe)
  65. Om paapaghnaaya namaha (my salutations to the Destroyer of Sins)
  66. Om bhakta vatsalaaya namaha ( my salutations to You who is Fond of Devotees)
  67. Om Trivikramaaya namaha (my salutations, O Trivikram who spread through all three directions)
  68. Om simsumaaraaya namaha (my salutations, O Lord who is the Milky Way for attaining Moksha)
  69. Om jataamakuta sObhitaaya namaha (my salutations, O Lustrous Lord wearing Crown over Matted Hair) 
  70. Om shankhamadhyOllasa manju kinkiNyaadhya karandakaaya namaha (my salutations, O Lord who enjoys wearing the garland of pearls retrieved from the conches)
  71. Om neelamEgha shyaama tanavE namaha (my salutations to You whose Body resembles the hue of a Blue Sky)
  72. Om bilvapatraarchana priyaaya namaha (my salutations to You who loves to be worshiped with Bilva Patra {the bEl leaves})
  73. Om jagadvyaapinE namaha (my salutations to Lord who Spread through the entire Universe)
  74. Om jagat kartrE namaha (my salutations to Lord who is the creator of Universe)
  75. Om jagat saakshiNe namaha (my salutations to One who is the Witness of entire Universe)
  76. Om jagat patayE namaha (my salutations to Lord of the Universe)
  77. Om chimtitaartha pradaayakaaya namaha (my salutations to One who Provides all Wished Results)
  78. Om jishNavE namaha (my salutations to You who is Spread through All Forms)
  79. Om daashaarhaaya namaha (my salutions, O Remover of Sins/Evils)
  80. Om dasharoopavatE namaha (my salutations, O God who Took Ten Forms - 10 avatars)
  81. Om dEvakii nandanaaya namaha (my salutations, O Son of Devaki)
  82. Om shourayE namaha (my salutations, O Brave Being)
  83. Om hayagriivaaya namaha (my salutations, O Horse-Necked One)
  84. Om janaardanaaya namaha (my salutations to you Who Destroys the Miseries of people)
  85. Om kanyaashravaNa taadyaaya namaha (my salutations to You Whose Flute-Sound enchants the ears of Maids)
  86. Om piitaambara dharaaya namaha (my salutations, O Lord wearing the Silk clothes)
  87. Om anaghaaya namaha (my salutations, O Devoid of Sins)
  88. Om vanamaalinE namaha (my salutations to You who wears a Garland of Flowers/ wild flowers)
  89. Om padmanaabhaaya namaha (my salutations, O Lotus-Bellied)
  90. Om mrugayaasakta maanasaaya namaha (my salutations to You, Who is interested in Hunting) 
  91. Om ashvaarudyaaya namaha (my salutations, O Lord, Riding on Horse)
  92. Om khadga dhaariNE namaha (my salutations, O Lord bearing the Sword)
  93. Om dhanaarjana samutsukaaya namaha (my salutations, O Lord interested in earning Money to repay the debt to Kuber)
  94. Om Ghanasaara lasanmadhya kastoorii tilakOjjvalaaya namaha (my salutations, O Lord whose central part in between the thick eyebrows is glowing with a sandal paste tilak)
  95. Om satchidaananda roopaaya namaha (my salutations, O Lord, the embodiment of the three qualities of Truth, Consciousness, and Bliss)
  96. Om jaganmangaLa daayakaaya namaha (my salutations to Him who bestows the wellbeing of the Universe)
  97. Om yajna roopaaya namaha (my salutations to Him who is the Personification of Sacrifice)
  98. Om yajna bhOktrE namaha (my salutations to Him who is the Receiver of Sacrifices)
  99. Om chinmayaaya namaha (my salutations to Him who is the Personification of Blissful Consciousness)
  100. Om paramEshwaraaya namaha (my salutations, O Supreme Being)
  101. Om paramaartha pradaaya namaha (my salutations, O Provider of Ultimate Truth/ Salvation)
  102. Om shaantaaya namaha (my salutations to You, O Peaceful Being)
  103. Om sriimatE namaha (my salutations, O Prosperous Being)
  104. Om dOrdanda vikramaaya namaha (my salutations to You, whose hands resemble Two Valorous Weapons)
  105. Om paraatparaaya namaha (my salutations to You, who are The Greatest of the Great)
  106. Om parabrahmaNE namaha (my salutations O Supreme Brahman)
  107. Om sriivibhavE namaha (my salutations to You, who are the Prosperity of Sri Lakshmi)
  108. Om jagadiishwaraaya namaha (my salutations, O Supreme Lord of Universe) 



No comments:

Post a Comment